While VSSL operates most efficiently when installed independently, we have also developed and provided free Crestron drivers for both the VSSL X Series (A.1x, A.3x, and A.6x) and 1st generation VSSL A Series (A.1, A.3, and A.6).
CRESTRON HOME DRIVER (OS 3)
The Crestron Home VSSL driver is split into 2 separate drivers and you should use one or both based on the needs of your installation.
- AV Receiver → VSSL (all models): This driver handles all aspects of the VSSL receiver functions:
- Input switching/routing
- Volume controls for a single zone (add a new module for each zone)
- Media Player → VSSL (all models): This driver handles all aspects of media control:
- Play, pause, stop, next, previous
- Metadata information of current stream
CRESTRON SIMPL WINDOWS DRIVER
- Selectable output options that support full metadata and transport controls
- Selectable input routing
Note: Driver support documentation can be found in the driver zip file.